Universal Language Service takes great measures to select highly qualified language professionals with industry certifications, academic credentials, practical industry experience, and cultural knowledge that guarantees optimal interpretation and/or translation results.
Our Interpreters and Translators are:
Trained, Tested and Certified by recognized professional organizations
- WA State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- National Council on Interpretation in Health Care (NCIHC)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Cross Cultural Health Care Program’s Bridging the Gap
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- ALTA Language Services
- Translation and Interpreting Schools
Language Interpreter Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics compliant
- National Standards of Practice for Interpreters in Health Care
- National Code of Ethics for Interpreters in Health Care
- National Association of Judiciary Interpreters & Translators Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibilities
- American Translators Association Code of Ethics and Professional Practice
- NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct for Sign-Language Interpreters
HIPAA and Confidentiality Standards Compliant
Strict adherence to the standards of confidential communication is emphasized and enforced.
Meeting The Joint Commission's standards
Gain access to Universal Language Service’s network of professional Interpreters and Translators to guarantee equal access to services for Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Limited English Proficient individuals and ensure that your organization is compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.